Why the PAC?
This certificate program is ideal for learners who are new to the commercial real estate industry or are upgrading their skills - and a good way to begin your journey toward a BOMI designation. The PAC provides information that property and facility managers need to manage the ongoing operation and maintenance of building systems and to maximize building efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
What Will I Learn?
Upon successful completion of all three courses, PAC holders will be able to:
- Keep their property in top operational condition, both inside and out
- Analyze and interpret financial statements
- Add value to a portfolio
- Improve overall efficiencies
Who Should Enroll?
This certificate is for new and experienced professionals who are responsible for a single office building or a portfolio of real estate assets.
To achieve your certificate, you must complete all three courses and achieve a grade of 70% or higher on each course exam.
- Courses may be taken in any order.
- Choose the flexible course delivery option that works best for you - online self-paced, collaborative virtual learning, accelerated review or classroom setting, where applicable.
- Enroll in the PAC Certificate and/or register for a class using the methods below: