Why the FMC?
The FMC program provides an overview of information that is vital to running an efficient facility. Upon completion of this program, you will have a comprehensive understanding of how to manage and maintain cost-effective facilities that operate at peak performance levels.
What Will I Learn?
In addition to providing an overview of management information that is important to have in order to operate a facility effectively, the FMC also provides the information needed to manage the ongoing operation and maintenance of building systems and to maximize building efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
Upon successful completion of all three courses, FMC holders will be able to:
- Keep their property in top operational condition
- Manage personnel and projects to ensure success
- Build a career in facilities management
- Improve overall efficiencies
Who Should Enroll?
This certificate is for those who manage the ongoing operation and maintenance of facilities.
To achieve your certificate, you must complete all three courses and achieve a grade of 70% or higher on each course exam.
- Courses may be taken in any order.
- Choose the flexible course delivery option that works best for you - online self-paced, collaborative virtual learning, accelerated review or classroom setting, where applicable.
- Enroll in the FMC Certificate and/or register for a class using the methods below: