BOMI is dedicated to improving the skills of professionals with property, facilities, and building engineer responsibilities. As the premier international provider of workforce development and educational products, we serve the commercial real estate industry professionals including office, industrial, retail, hospitality, healthcare, government, and educational buildings.
BOMI is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit educational institute that has earned a reputation as the trusted property and facility educational resource for more than 50 years.
To add value through learning.
- Client-centered value and service
- Integrity and ethics throughout
- Relevant and continuous lifelong learning
- Flexibility and nimbleness for a changing marketplace
- Operational excellence and continuous improvement
- Embracing diversity and inclusion
- Collaborating across boundaries
To be the career-long learning and development partner of choice to the property and facility management professions and related disciplines.
BOMI International is known for its industry-standard designations:
• RPA® - Real Property Administrator
• FMA® - Facilities Management Administrator
• SMA® - Systems Maintenance Administrator
• SMT® - Systems Maintenance Technician
• BOMI-HP® - High-Performance Sustainable Buildings
These designations act as a letter of credibility in the industry, ensuring employers that prospective and current employees holding a BOMI designation are properly trained and have the experience to perform their jobs at the highest level. More than 40,000 building professionals hold one or more BOMI credential, and more than 90,000 have turned to BOMI for premier education and training.
Please contact us at 800.235.2664 or firstname.lastname@example.org.