Certified Manager of Commercial Properties™ (CMCP™)
Take the first step in building a successful career in commercial real estate with the new Certified Manager of Commercial Properties™ (CMCP™). Designed for early-career property professionals who are looking to validate their industry knowledge, this new certification will take your career to the next level.
As the only certification of its kind in the industry, the CMCP™ communicates your ability to be an effective commercial property manager and your strong understanding of the responsibilities of the role.
- Offers recognition early in one’s career (typically 1–5 years of experience).
- Requires 30-hours of instruction (met by the Exam Preparation Course below).
- Validates foundational knowledge in key areas of property management.
- Evaluates readiness for additional training, responsibilities and career advancement.
- Quickly assists employers with on-boarding new property managers and assessing industry knowledge and career potential.
Exam Preparation Course
The CMCP™ Exam Preparation materials, prepared by BOMA International and BOMI International, are available in BOMI’s Learning Portal delivered through the Online Self-Paced (OSP) learning experience.
Early career property managers will be able to take this course in preparation for the CMCP™ exam. Your CMCP™ Exam Preparation materials include:
- Powered by BOMA International and BOMI Certification Inc., the leaders in commercial real estate education and traning.
- Access to the online preparation materials through BOMI’s Learning Portal.
- An orientation video to highlight course nuances and functionality of the learning portal.
- End-of-section review questions so learners can tailor their experience based on their scores and understanding of the content.
- A 50-question practice exam which can be taken multiple times.
- A learning map to help navigate the course and provide recommendations for the length of time to spend in each area.
- A 200+ page digital course book that enables learners to:
- Search topics and keywords
- Highlight and take notes throughout
- Create FlashCards to enhance the learning experience
- Upon completion, print your Certificate of Completion through the learning portal.