High-Performance Sustainable Buildings (BOMI-HP®) Designation
The Full High-Performance Sustainable Buildings Designation program is available!
High-Performance Sustainable Buildings Designation Program
Growing occupant demand, investor pressures, and building code requirements have led to a new standard in high-performance building, driving many markets to mandate comprehensive sustainability and energy-efficiency programs. To meet this challenge, BOMI International developed the new High-Performance Program to further enhance the competencies—knowledge, skills, and abilities needed to perform key job functions—of industry professionals who are responsible for implementing sustainable initiatives.
The three-course High-Performance Program delivers an integrated and practical curriculum designed by industry leaders and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to provide the advanced knowledge you need to:
- Create and apply sustainable initiatives
- Optimize current and future high-performance building operations
- Maximize cost-savings and environmental stewardship
- Increase your earning potential in the industry
The High-Performance Program offers the following designation:
- BOMI-HP—A Symbol of High-Performance Sustainable Building Management®
This designation provide learners with an in-depth understanding of how to define, initiate, pay for, complete, and obtain a return on investment for sustainable initiatives within all segments of a building or portfolio.
Designation Program Requirements
You may earn the BOMI-HP® Designation by successfully completing all three required High-Performance Program courses.
- Courses may be taken in any order.
- Choose the flexible course delivery option that works best for you - online self-paced, self-study, instructor-led online, accelerated review or classroom setting, where applicable.
- Enroll in the RPA Designation and/or register for a class using the methods below: