Do you wish getting your RPA® and FMA® designation was easier? Faster? More efficient?
The RPA® and FMA® Capstone Experience
Based on feedback from learners and industry experts, we’re enhancing our programs to help learners achieve their RPA® and FMA® designations faster and more efficiently, while maintaining the highest standards in the industry. Here’s what’s changing:
All course exams are taken in BOMI’s learning portal.
- Learners can take their exam immediately after finishing their course – no scheduling needed
- No travel time or expense, saving seven visits to a Pearson VUE testing center
- Course exams are timed, but not proctored, reducing test anxiety
Capstone Experience Forms
We’ve modified the RPA® and FMA® Experience Form for the
Capstone program to require employment verification history only.
- No notary required
- No employer skill-evaluation required
The Capstone Experience Exam
Maintaining program integrity and credibility is the highest priority for BOMI International. Under the new program, once all RPA® and/or FMA® course requirements are complete, learners will take their RPA®/FMA® Capstone Experience Exam. The RPA®/FMA® Capstone Experience Exam is not a cumulative final exam, but a 100-question, multiple choice test reflective of your three years of industry experience, and includes:
- Two-hour, 100-question multiple choice exam
- Proctored exam to be taken at Pearson VUE
- Questions are application-based, using scenarios that rely on the learners’ three years of experience in commercial property and facility management
- Optional Online Self-Paced Capstone Experience Exam prep courses are available for the RPA® and FMA®